The 4th Global Youth Environmental Essay Competition
Hosted/organized by Korean Educational Association for Empowerment of Software
Operated by HOBY Korea
Supported by Korea’s Ministry of Environment, Korea’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Gyeonggi-do, Seoul Metropolitan Office of Education, Gyeonggido Office of Education, Gyeongnam Provincial Office of Education, Korean Federation for Environmental Movement (Friends of the Earth Korea), WWF Korea, HOBY Korea, the Korean Youth Center
Environmental destruction caused by climate change is not a matter of concern only for certain experts or people living in a certain region. It has become a critical issue that we all have to care about.
Following the successful hosting in 2014 and 2019, Korean Educational Association for Empowerment of Software is hosting the 3rd Global Youth Environmental Essay Competition in 2020 on the topic, “Climate change and humans' roles,” to continuously urge youth to pay attention to the threat of climate change.
○ Eligibilities : Open to students from any country (grades between 7th and 12th on June 30, 2020)
○ Entry Fee : No entry fee
○ Topic : Climate change and humans' roles
○ Languages : English or Korean (Choose one)
○ How to submit your essay :Submit your essay through the entry form.
○ June 30, 2020, 23:59 (Korea Standard Time)
○ Announcement of Winners : July 28, 2020 16:00 (Korea Standard Time)
■ Award by South Korea’s Minister of Environment (1)
- Originality : 35
※ Submitted essays will not be returned.