The 3rd Global Youth Environmental Essay Competition
Hosted/organized by Korean Educational Association for Empowerment of Software
Supported by Korea’s Ministry of Environment, Korea’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Gyeonggi Province, Daegu Metropolitan City, Gyeongnam Provincial Office of Education, Jeollanam Provincial Office of Education, Korean Federation for Environmental Movement (Friends of the Earth Korea), WWF Korea, HOBY Korea, the Korean Youth Center, The Korea Life Digital Contents Reserved
Environmental destruction caused by climate change is not a matter of concern only for certain experts or people living in a certain region. It has become a critical issue that we all have to care about.
Following the successful hosting in 2014 and 2018, Korean Educational Association for Empowerment of Software is hosting the 3rd Global Youth Environmental Essay Competition in 2019 on the topic, “Climate change and the future of mankind,” to continuously urge youth to pay attention to the threat of climate change.
○ Eligibilities : Open to students from any country (grades between 7th and 12th on June 10, 2019)
○ Entry Fee : No entry fee
○ Topic : Climate change and the future of mankind
○ Languages : English or Korean (Choose one)
○ How to submit your essay :
- Write your essay in the form.
- Submit it attached to the online entry form.
○ June 10, 2019, 23:59 (Korea Standard Time)
○ Announcement of Winners : July 17, 2019 16:00 (Korea Standard Time)
■ Award by South Korea’s Minister of Environment
- Content and logic : 30
※ Submitted essays will not be returned.